Everyone knows times are changing. For instance, newspapers used to be the main way to read news and announcements. Now, social media allows people to find out about anything going on quickly. So, you may be thinking: is email marketing dead? While society continues to evolve and progress, one thing has remained constant: email marketing. Yes, email marketing is profitable and continuing to grow! With a few tips and suggestions, you can finally make email marketing grow for you and your business.
Return on Your Investment
Like so much in life, you often have to spend something to earn something greater. According to a recent survey, email is the most effective channel for ROI, with an average of $38 for every $1 spent. So, if you hire someone to set up a welcome sequence, funnel, or weekly emails, you will likely get a significant investment return. For instance, the Email Marketing Content Calendar helps conquer the task of weekly email planning. This offering provides 4 planned out emails that showcase your best-selling products. Luckily, email is a cost-effective marketing method that does not require a large budget or a ton of time.
Time and Consistency
If you’ve been wondering, is email marketing dead? you may not have given it a fair chance. It is still a widely used and effective method of reaching and communicating with customers. However, email marketing takes time and consistency to build relationships. You cannot do it here and there and expect significant results. You need to take the time to build relationships with customers if you want them to buy from you. Personally, some clients hire me for 1-3 months and expect instant returns. Yes, I have clients that do very well with email marketing. But, they have been consistent with their lists. Success doesn’t happen overnight!
My clients are loving Flodesk right now.
Create beautiful and straightforward emails in minutes.
You will love it! With my affiliate link, you can save 50% off for your first year.
Importance of Email Marketing
Truthfully, there are so many benefits to email marketing! If done correctly, you will gain dedicated subscribers who know they can trust you and your products. You will find that email marketing is profitable when done correctly.
- Cost Effective: Email marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing methods, as it does not require a large budget to execute.
- Targeted: Email marketing allows businesses to reach specific segments of their audience with personalized messages. To help learn how to do it, there is a One Hour Zoom Training. This lets you meet with the Email Marketing Queen to learn all the ins and outs.
- Measurable: Email marketing provides measurable results, allowing businesses to track the success of their campaigns and make data-driven decisions.
- High ROI: Email marketing has a high ROI, with an average of $38 for every $1 spent
- Builds relationships: Email marketing allows businesses to build relationships with their customers and potential customers by providing valuable content and offers.
- Easy to share: Email is an easy way to share information and promotions with many people in one go. Understandably, there is a lot to learn! Luckily, there are tons of amazing Email Marketing Supports! You can find anything you are looking for within this store.
- Wider reach: Email can reach a wider audience than other marketing methods, as it can be easily forwarded to friends and family. Additionally, it can be highly targeted, allowing businesses to reach specific audience segments. So, you can send out personalized messages and special offers.
- Automation: Email marketing can be automated, saving businesses time and resources while reaching their target audience. You can even check out the Email Startup Package! This sets up your email program, adds customers, provides an email template, and much more!
Overall, email marketing is an essential tool for businesses of all sizes looking to reach and communicate with customers. Not only does it build relationships, but it drives sales and revenue. So, if you’ve been wondering, is email marketing dead? Know that the answer is no! Email marketing is highly profitable if executed with time, consistency, and patience.
If you want all email marketing tips, join my email list to be notified of all exciting products, offerings, and tools! By joining the email list, you will also receive freebies for blog exclusive subscribers!