No matter how engaging your content is, some Subscribers will always lose interest over time. That’s why the cold subscriber package is a must-have if you have an email list!
That’s okay! It’s not always about having the biggest list, but instead the most engaged list. You can reduce cold subscribers from your list after they haven’t opened emails for a while.
I define cold subscribers as any subscriber who hasn’t opened or clicked an email in the last 90 days.
Let me automate this service for you and keep the cost of your email list down!
Why do you need to clean your email list?
This keeps your emails fresh, and engaged and creates a more affordable email bill. It also gives you a realistic number of open rates and clicks. For example, if you had 1000 people on your list who do not open your email your list would be more expensive and your numbers are not right in terms of open rates and click rates.
What is included in the Cold Subscriber package?
Every 90 days, I automatically do this for you:
- Identify cold subscribers on your email list (people who have not opened an email in 90 days)
- Write a series of break-up emails to cold subscribers on your email list
- Automate or send those emails
- Check back at the emails in two weeks
- Email you the list of people who did not open the email and has not opened any email in 90 days.
This package is a flat rate package for $300 for the year. You can have peace of mind that your emails are going out to engaged audiences and relevant customers.