Stop wasting hours trying to come up with the perfect email. It’s time to start making email work for you. Welcome to 37 plug-and-play email templates so you can write engaging, nurturing emails in minutes! It will sell your products and direct traffic to your business, but it saves you hours. You can maximize your earning potential with email marketing with these 37 templates designed exclusively for teacher-authors.
Stop pulling your hair out every time you log into your email provider.
Hi – have we met? I’m Melissa, but my clients call me the email marketing queen from Not Another VA. It’s taken me four years in business and over 150 clients to learn the ins and outs of email marketing that are touted as “easy to use” and “business changing.”
These emails are pretty much everything that you need to create an engaged community as well as drive traffic back to your business. They are designed with an engaging style where you substitute prompts with your own stories + information, then cut and paste into your favorite email provider. It’s really that easy!
You’ll see the text that’s in [red + brackets] is where you will fill in the key details about your business, your audience and your personal stories. The words in blue are where you LINK to your content like a post, product link, course, podcast, etc.
Want to try it before you buy the bundle?
What do you get?
- EMAIL #1: SOLVING A PROBLEM
- EMAIL #2: 3 THINGS I CHANGED IN MY TEACHING BLOG POST
- EMAIL #3: FREEBIE AND BLOG POST
- EMAIL #4: SELL A PRODUCT
- EMAIL #5: WHO YOU ARE
- EMAIL #6: BUYER OBJECTIONS?
- EMAIL #7: SHARE A STORY
- EMAIL #8: ANSWER A QUESTION
- EMAIL #9: STEAL THESE TIPS
- EMAIL #10: THANKFUL EMAIL
- EMAIL #11: NEW PRODUCT
- EMAIL #12: MY 5 BIGGEST LESSONS
- EMAIL #13: OPINION TIME – WHAT DO YOU THINK
- EMAIL #13: FREEBIES
- EMAIL #14: SPECIAL SALE EMAIL
- EMAIL #15: ROUND-UP OF BLOG POSTS OR PODCASTS
- EMAIL #16: SHARE BEHIND-THE-SCENES
- EMAIL #17: SNEAK PEEK
- EMAIL #18: PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
- EMAIL #19: GET FEEDBACK WITH A REPLY
- EMAIL #20: AMAZON AFFILIATES
- EMAIL #21: SHARE FAVORITE YEARLY CONTENT
- EMAIL #22: NEW PRODUCT DROP
- EMAIL #23: NEW BLOG POST/PODCAST OR YOUTUBE VIDEO
- EMAIL #24: SURVEY EMAIL
- EMAIL #25: LET ME (RE)INTRODUCE MYSELF
- EMAIL #26: SOMETHING’S COMING
- EMAIL #27: BIG MISTAKES
- EMAIL #28: PRODUCT – PROBLEM + TEASE THE SOLUTION
- EMAIL #29: PRODUCT – INTRODUCE PRODUCT + SALE
- EMAIL #30: PRODUCT – SALE EXPIRES SOON
- EMAIL #31: PRODUCT – LAST CALL – JUST A FEW HOURS LEFT
- EMAIL #32: PRODUCT – VALUE OR PERSONAL STORY
- EMAIL #33: PRODUCT – FAQS/OBJECTIONS
- EMAIL 34: PRODUCT – CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL
- EMAIL #36: PRODUCT – SHARE EXISTING CONTENT
- EMAIL #37: PRODUCT – SHARE A STORY
“Melissa’s email templates have been a game-changer for me and my business. Crafting emails would take me an hour or more, but I can batch and have a month’s worth of emails done in less time with Melissa’s templates. The best part is the templates help me craft emails that nurture and engage my community. The templates are pure gold! Melissa has thought of everything!”
Melissa – Annotated ELA
Email me with any questions about the email templates!
This product is included in my course!
Do you have a question about this product? Shoot Melissa an email and she would be happy to help you. Email her at [email protected]
Refunds: Due to the digital nature of these products, we do not offer any refunds for our products.
There are no reviews yet.