As a busy teacherprenur you have a lot on your plate: products, social media, and emails! Are you tired of planning emails? Are you not sure what to email your list? Want to batch plan emails for the ENTIRE year? Then the answer is this email marketing content calendar and video series!
The email marketing monthly content calendar is the simple step-by-step, a guide to conquer the task of weekly email planning, create an email marketing plan you will love, and take back your evenings with an email plan that actually works.
This product is included in my course!
I’ve been SO excited to share this with you because teachers tell time and time again how much they struggle with planning emails to their audience.
What’s included each month?
- An email tip to learn more about email marketing
- 4 emails planned for you (each week comes with 2-4 ideas for email content)
- A convenient way to plan out your best selling products from last year
- A convenient way to highlight new products
- You can print each month to add to your planner, post it on your display board, or use it digitally with the google slide version.
The email marketing content calendar will help you with:
- Planning ahead and producing better quality and timely emails.
- Keeps your brand and products in mind.
- Allows you to revise your schedule to take advantage of emerging opportunities.
- Prevents holidays and special dates from sneaking up on you.
- Helps build customer rapport and connectedness to your business
- Takes the guesswork out of what to email each week.
- Will save you time and money with email ideas planned for you each week.
- TPT Sale email tips with a plan for each email!
- Bonus: Free email tracker
Want to see a monthly email sample? Sign up here
Don’t Believe Me Read What Other Business Owners Have Said:
⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This email marketing content planner is a GAME CHANGER! Finally, an email content planner designed for teacher sellers. I was able to sit down and batch out my emails in a quarter of the time that it typically takes me. I absolutely love that there are multiple options for each week, so I have a choice. Not only did the email planner help me batch out my emails, but it has such quality content that I was able to get the wheels turning for other content like social media and blog posts ideas. This is for you if you constantly think you don’t know what to write your audience to your audience.” Alisha Riley with Mrs.A.Riley
⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This product had helped me plan content for my emails well in-advanced. I often struggle to think of new ideas for my email each week and this has helped me develop new ideas for upcoming emails. It has helped me stress less each week as I do not have to come up with a new story on the spot, but rather, I have the ideas pre-planned for me. I feel more confident sending emails now.” Lauren Kraus, Upstate SLP
Read Why this product is Fantastic!
⭐⭐⭐⭐ “This planner is a fantastic resource for any teacher-author looking to be more intentional with their e-mail marketing! One of the things I have struggled with the most in my e-mail marketing is coming up with ideas that provide value to my audience, and not just promoting resources. Melissa includes multiple topic suggestions for each week that are relevant to that time of the year and provide value to your reader. This saves me so much time on deciding what to write about each month! My main goal for my e-mail marketing this year was consistency. Being able to batch plan my e-mail content with a go-to list of ideas and finally get ahead on writing them is exactly what I needed to be consistent. I also love how this planner content is specific to the teacher-author niche. The included monthly tips are like building blocks that help me grow my e-mail marketing skills each month without feeling overwhelmed by having to do it all at once or from the beginning. I would highly recommend this resource to any teacher-author looking to up their e-mail marketing game!” Stephanie Stewart, Falling Into First
Get the email marketing content calendar planner today and take back your time!
Too busy to plan your own emails, you can always hire me to plan, write, schedule, and resend your emails. Book a call today! Want more personalized instruction, I also offer email marketing zoom coaching.
There are no reviews yet.