As a busy teacherprenur you have a lot on your plate: products, social media, and emails! Are you unsure what to write in weekly emails? Are you not sure how to write a weekly email? How many products to sell? Want to increase your click and open rates? Then the answer is this email marketing how to write weekly emails. It has an email marketing checklist and a 20-minute video! Perfect for teacher-authors who want to DIY emails!
The weekly email marketing checklist and video is a quick 20-minute simple step-by-step guide and lesson that takes you through all the steps to design a successful email.
I’ve been SO excited to share this with you because teachers tell me time and time again how much they struggle with weekly emails.
What’s included in the how-to-write weekly emails?
- A one-page checklist of 20 tips to include in each weekly email
- A 20-minute video tutorial on how to write weekly emails
- Seven links to sample emails to visually see how weekly emails are written
- Two links to helpful resources
The weekly email marketing tips and video will help you with:
- Write better quality and timely emails.
- Increase click and open rates with my proven system.
- Keeps your brand in mind.
- Takes the guesswork out HOW to write emails
- A simple and easy-to-follow checklist
Don’t Believe Me Read What Other Business Owners Have Said:
Learn how to write relevant and product-selling emails today! Perfect for beginners and advanced email marketers.
Too busy to plan your own emails, you can always hire my team to plan, write, schedule, and resend your emails. Book a call today! Want more personalized instruction, I also offer email marketing zoom coaching. You may also like the email planning calendar.